Weddings & Parties
We are being booked to cater loads of weddings and private parties so thought it would be useful to provide a brief run through of what you need to know…
“Fantastic pizzas and salads. Everyone loved them. Mark, Joel and Emily were brilliant. I am so pleased you were able to do this for my party. I need an excuse for another one so you can come back. Thanks again. Amazing.”
Host of 50th Birthday Party held in their garden Sept 2018
“Hello…we just wanted to say a HUGE thank you for everything you did on Saturday. The pizzas and salads were blooming delicious. So many of our guests were extremely complimentary about the food. We couldn’t have asked more for our evening food. You were all wonderfully friendly and helpful. Thank you so much for being part of our special day”.
Bride of a wedding help at Old Bridge Wedding Venue Sept 2018
- We do NOT charge extra simply because the event is called a ‘wedding’ or ‘private party’!
- We have no minimum order number as what we are able to book in depends on the time of year e.g. we could take a booking for 50 out of season but not when we are at our busiest.
- We are a true ‘pop up caterer’ so carry our own power and water and we’ve not found yet anywhere we’ve not been able to cook from yet! We arrive 2 hours before service…we prepare, cook and serve, we tidy up to leave to no trace and then we go.
Pizzas or BBQ and salads
- All our pizzas are freshly made and cooked in a wood fired oven using kiln dried oak as fuel.
- We offer two sizes of pizzas; 9″ individual or 12″ ones served as slices. If you have slices you won’t need 80 pizzas for 80 people so we’ll work with you to get the right amount.
- We can offer a range of toppings that will keep meat eaters, veggies, vegans, dairy free, gluten free all happy and eating pizza.
- We offer a salad package comprising professionally made hummus (seasonal flavours), home-made coleslaw and buttered new potatoes.
- We can provide boxes and cutlery (included in the price) but understand you may wish to provide your own.
- As well as the pizzas we’ll bring oils, chillies and olives so that your guests can bespoke their pizzas.
- We have a professional drum BBQ that we use but we will only use meat products from Butchers we know and trust.
Come and try before you book us
- Before you book we’ll invite you and your wedding party to come along and ‘try before you buy’. Our reckoning is that you cant make an informed choice without having sampled the pizzas and our toppings…
- We ask for a booking form with a minimum number of pizzas to be completed and a 10% non-refundable deposit to secure the date. We like the balance a week before the event is due to take place.
- We do suggest that you consider insurance in the event that your event may be cancelled.
Any questions, please just ask!
Mark and Fi x