Ethic Street Pizza is a family run Martock (Somerset) based mobile wood fired pizza company. We have built an enviable reputation for delivering an artisan product at realistic prices.
We have lots of local and regional events booked in for this year but we always love to hear of new opportunities to come along and make pizza!
Click Bristol Swing Catering Poster for the Bristol Swing Poster
Click Bristol Swing Pizza menu for the Swing Event menu
Click Ethic Street Pizza Festival Menu for our festival menu
We always aim to have a guest pizza that reflects the seasons’ best offerings or celebrations
We are pleased to use local suppliers wherever possible, our favourites being;
- Gould’s Butchers in Martock – by far the best butchers in the South West. Ian and his team look after us brilliantly.
- Bakery Roy’Al in Martock – ALL of our dough comes from here. It really isn’t possible to better dough from anywhere else.
- Bower Hinton Farm Shop – an amazing selection of local produce from Duncan and his family.
- We source our cheese from specialist diary Brue Valley Farm near Glastonbury.
- We get our logs from MSM Fire Wood .
We are keen owners of a custom T25 campervan. We like to use the van to pull the trailer based pizza oven. We are attending various VW campervan festivals this year;
And many more being discussed…
Whilst we are waiting for some sun to take some decent pictures, here is a sneak preview of Bertie, our much loved campervan.