Ethic Street Pizza is a family run Martock (Somerset) based mobile wood fired pizza company. We have built an enviable reputation for delivering an artisan product at realistic prices.
We have lots of local and regional events booked in for this year but we always love to hear of new opportunities to come along and make pizza!
Click here for our Monday night menu
Click here for our Pizza Party menu – this menu for weddings and parties
We always aim to have a guest pizza that reflects the seasons’ best offerings or celebrations
We are pleased to use local suppliers wherever possible, our favourites being;
- The Sausage Shed near Hambridge
- Gould’s Butchers in Martock.
- AJ Winter in South Petherton.
- We get our kiln dried Oak logs from MSM Fire Wood
- The Greengrocers in South Petherton
- Fenton Foods
- West Country Foods in Wellington
- The Silver Cake in Martock
- Ed Dibbles Street Food
We are keen owners of a custom T25 campervan. We like to use the van to pull the trailer based pizza oven. We are attending various VW campervan festivals this year;
- The West’est VW Show
- Dubs in the Middle
- Dubs of Anarchy
- Dubs at the Castle camp out
- Dubs at the Castle
And many more being discussed…
Whilst we are waiting for some sun to take some decent pictures, here is a sneak preview of Bertie, our much loved campervan.